3rd Annual QUEENS BOSS UP! 2-Day Seminar - Virtual
Ladies, this is your opportunity to transform your life and business from the inside, out! You will learn from successful key strategists who will provide effective tools, strategies and resources that will support you in achieving greater success in your life and business.
Cost: $52.88 (including $2.88 service charge)
Day 1: Fri, Nov 20, 2020
Time: 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm MST
Day 2: Sat, Nov 21, 2020
Time: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm MST
Location: Virtual - Zoom
Zoom meeting code and materials will be provided to you 48-72 hours before the event begins.
About this Event
The 3rd Annual Queens Boss Up! Seminar hosted by NBR will be a life-changing experience, as we work together to get ready and jumpstart 2021 with a mapped out, customized plan for greater success. Together, we will envision, plan, and take action to achieve greater success in our lives and businesses!
Details about the NBR Queens Boss Up! Seminar/Workshop
Day 1: We will create our 2021 Vision Board (5-8pm MST)
- You will be provided with visuals to support you in creating your custom 2021 Vision Board (covering all areas of your life/business goals ie. health, finances, travel, freedom, success, family, relationships, etc.)
- You will have an opportunity to network and build relationships with women from all walks of life
- You will learn how to create an effective Vision Board and will create yours from the comfort of your home (visuals will be provided for you to print and create; all you need is a blank poster paper/white board which can be purchased from any stationary/craft/dollar store).
- NBR will also teach you how to create an effective Vision Board and use your subconscious mind to manifest your Vision.
- You will also receive an e-copy of NBR's Strategize for My Success! Workbook that will provide you with clarity and guidance to create your Vision, discover your God-given Purpose and teach you how to create an effective strategy for your life and/or business. It also includes NBR's 6 C's to success.
Day 2: What to expect?
- You will learn from a total of 9 key speakers (strategists) who will provide you with tips, resources and effective strategies to build a successful strategic plan for your business.
- There will be a networking and Q & A session to give you an opportunity to build connections and get your questions answered.
- You will leave with a customized, high-level effective strategic plan to set you and your business up for greater success in 2021 and beyond (templates will be provided).
Why should you come? To gain and apply effective strategies that will support you in achieving greater success in every area of your life.
What will you experience? You will gain valuable insight and knowledge from professional speakers who specialize in the areas of: confidence communications, finances, entrepreneurship, marketing, branding, social media, storytelling, strategic planning, business, leadership and success coaching, and more!
What can you expect? To be inspired, motivated and empowered to achieve greater success in every area of your life. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate and build relationships with fabulous woman from all walks of life.
What's included in your VIP ticket?
* A facilitated Vision Board Strategy Session (visuals will be provided to create your own personalized 2021 Vision Board).
*A facilitated One Year Strategic Planning Session to support your 2021 Vision Board (for your life and/or business).
*Keynote speakers from Canada and the USA will join you via Zoom to share proven success strategies with respect to finances, business, communications, leadership, health and more.
* You will receive a copy of the NBR's Strategize for Your Success! Workbook including materials from key speakers to facilitate your personal/professional and/or business development growth.
* Opportunity to win door prizes and a NBR prize package valued at $3,000!!
*Everyone will leave with with a clear direction of how to move their life and business forward to achieve greater success.
* You will also have the opportunity to take advantage of other additional resources to support your growth in 2021 and beyond.
Keynote Speaker: Natasha B. Russell, BCMM, PCC
Natasha B. Russell, BCMM, PCC (NBR) is the Founder and CEO of NBR Strategic Solutions. She was born and raised in Calgary, Alberta Canada, is family-oriented and loves to travel. Her business offers coaching, speaking and consulting services to support aspiring entrepreneurs, business owners, entrepreneurs, corporations and non-profit organizations with achieving their personal, professional and/or business goals.
She is a Confidence Communications and Public Relations Expert, International Certified Health and Life Coach, Business Coach and Certified Motivational Speaker, who is passionate about supporting individuals and organizations in achieving greater success, using effective coaching strategies.
NBR obtained a Bachelor of Communications in Public Relations with honours from Mount Royal University and has additional certifications in life coaching, health coaching, motivational speaking, crisis and risk communications and online reputation management.
With more than 17 years of professional communications and public relations experience working within the legal, agency and energy sector, Natasha continues to pave the way with optimism, knowledge and charisma. She has done several TV, print and radio interviews on behalf of large corporations to get their brand and key initiatives in the public eye, and recently launched her own online talk show in May, 2020, The NBR Show via Instagram Live, to support business owners with getting their brand in the public eye. Natasha has been featured on several podcasts and enjoys sharing knowledge to help others transform their lives for the better.
As a Transformation Coach, Natasha specializes in mindset, confidence communications, healthy habits, clarity and strategic planning coaching. Additionally, she enjoys hosting events to empower women and men to achieve greater success in life and business. To learn more about the speaking and coaching business side of NBR, please visit, http://www.natashabrussell.com/.
Natasha is passionate about mentoring our youth, volunteering and creating partnerships with like-minded organizations who provide personal and professional development growth opportunities and support for youth in need. She is on a mission to make this world a more loving, safe and accepting place by transforming as many lives as possible for the better, from the inside out.
By attending the 3rd Annual Queens Boss Up! Seminar, you will experience an opportunity to transform your life and business for the better with proven strategies that if applied, will support you in transforming your life for the best.